Menu

Welcome To Our Periodontal Office, Portsmouth, NH

A periodontist is a dentist that has had years of advanced training in the treatment and management of the supporting structures of the teeth.The goal of a periodontist is to help prevent and treat periodontal (gum disease), to help maintain teeth that have lost their support due to disease, and to help rebuild the bone and gum tissue so that missing teeth can be replaced.

Why Periodontics?

Research studies have shown a strong association between periodontal disease (gum disease) and other chronic conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, pregnancy complications and respiratory disease.

Your overall systemic health can have a positive impact when treating your periodontal condition.


Our Portsmouth Dental Blog

Read more about the topics concerning the dental industry and other general fun facts. Come back frequently to see what new topics we post here. We are always striving to provide top service and information to the dental patients in Portsmouth, NH.

Sep 22, 2016, 5:11 PM
Oil pulling is very trendy these days, so it may surprise you to learn that it’s actually a technique used 3,000 years ago in the ancient tradition of Ayurvedic medicine. You may recognize it from Instagram and Facebook celebrities, many of whom have…
Sep 15, 2016, 2:46 PM
Everyone craves sugar now and then, because it’s delicious! But we all know that, in large amounts, sugar can be really bad for your overall health and for your dental health.
Aug 25, 2016, 7:28 PM
We know that the toothpaste aisle at your local grocery store can be confusing and overwhelming! There are so many different varieties, including pastes, gels, flavors, whiteners, cavity-fighters, etc! It can be difficult to decipher what promises…
Aug 15, 2016, 4:47 PM
Most people in the world are right handed – somewhere between 70% - 95%. This is true no matter the area, race, or class of the population. That’s a lot of right-handed people! This leaves only 5% - 30% of left-handed people in the world, and August…